Welcome to my blog! I'm so glad you decided to visit my blog today. I hope that by viewing my blog, you'll learn a little something you didn't know about Disney World, find a new recipe to try, or feel inspired to plan a Disney vacation! I love to talk about all things related to Disney, so if you want to chat about anything you see in my posts, leave me a comment. Thanks for spending a few minutes of your day with me here on my blog! 💖 Marissa :-)
Disney World has a countless number of rides and attractions spread across 4 theme parks. While I could talk to you forever about all the rides I love to visit during my trips, right now, I just want to look at my top 10 favorite rides in Magic Kingdom and tell you a little about each one. The Haunted Mansion. This ride, based on the 2003 film with the same name, is located in Liberty Square. You'll walk through the spooky graveyard as you make your way to the front of the Mansion. After entering the Mansion, you'll find yourself in the Portrait Room, where the pictures on the walls seem to stretch before your eyes! After walking through more of the mansion, you'll board a "doombuggy" that carries you through the haunted house. You'll see dancing ghosts, more portraits with eyes that seem to follow you, and a bride who is out for revenge. I love this ride; it's a must-do for my family during every trip! Source: http://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-wor...
Comments
Post a Comment